Time: 11 April 2019, 11:30-13:00
Location: Brahegatan, Mjölby, Sweden
The first LNG/LBG station in the GREAT project, built by FordonsGas is opening. With CEF support we are strengthening the LNG/LBG infrastructure for lorries in Sweden.
Welcome to celebrate with us at Brahegatan in Mjölby on the 11th of April 2019. Join the ribbon cutting ceremony and see the new station as well as LNG heavy lorries from Volvo. A light lunch will be served after the opening ceremony.
- Richard Ferrer – Head of Innovation Team, Innovation & Networks Executive Agency (INEA)
- Martin Tollen – Deputy Chair of the Traffic and planning committee, Region Östergötland
- Emil Glimåker – CEO, FordonsGas
- Britt Karlsson Green – Project Manager, GREAT
- Stefan Sandberg – CEO, Tage Rejmes Lastvagnar
- And more to come
Please register by 4 April 2019 latest.
GREAT contact: email@example.com
FordonsGas contact: firstname.lastname@example.org